Friday, February 20, 2009


Life is hectic.
Life is crazy.
It seems like it is such a whirlwind sometimes, going from one thing to another.

I picture myself at a beach. sitting. relaxing. at peace. To be still and know that He is God.
To listen to the waves crashing against the shore. To close my eyes as I feel the comfort and warmth surround me. To not have a worry in the world. To hear the Lord speak " I am proud of you my daughter. I love you. Trust me"




I choose peace.
I choose joy
I choose to hear him in the midst of it all.
Please speak Lord, for I am eager to hear you...I am hanging on every word you say..

I am so blessed.
I am so thankful.

3 comments:

  1. It's so evident to me how you are choosing what the Lord has for you...rather than what the world gives you. I pray you keep choosing into the greatness and freedom of knowing Jesus more and that you would continue to have a thankful heart. Such an encouragement you are to so many! Love you, Lib :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful :)

    just a question...were you thinking about that place you dreamed about in Cambodia? you know that really peaceful place you were talking about? this made me think of that.

    p.s. i wrote you a letter! now i have to mail it...

    ReplyDelete